Fields Properties Bindings
With Bindings you can easly pass the fields properties to the input components.
Why should I use Bindings?
Bindings has many advantages:
- reduce code boilerplate and errors
- better mainteninance and readability
- handle props fallback / overwrite.
- reimplement the event handlers.
How it works
The binding system works with two modes:
- REWRITER: an object which assigns the component props names to the fields props names.
- TEMPLATE: a function which assigns the fields props values to the component props names.
Use the Rewrite Mode if you need a simple a synthetic way to map custom components properties and you are ok using the defaults props priorities and fallbacks.
Use the Template Mode if you need to redefine your properties priorities/fallbacks, customize the Event Handlers or reimplement the bindings from scratch.
More info on how to implement custom
templates can be found in the Custom Bindings section, otherwise if you are using default html inputs you don't need them, see the Default Bindings section.